Because Caitlin Moran’s article is the best thing ever and I want her to write a book about Benedict, I decided to do a giveaway of The Times Magazine on Saturday with Benedict on the cover. If you want to have your own copy to drool/cry/obsess over but were not able to buy it this is your chance. Benedict talks about Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock and his mother is angry with him because he has not yet found a “bird”.
- I will give away two copies of the magazine and the front page of the Times on Saturday.
- The two winners will be chosen randomly and I will send them an ask, which means that your askbox should be open.
- If you do not answer for three days, I will choose another winner.
- You can reblog as often as you like but I think that tumblr only counts you once. No likes, please.
- The deadline to reblog is the 26th May.
- I ship everywhere, even to Narnia. Which also means, that you have to give me your address.
- Of course, I would be happy to get new followers but if you only want the magazine and don’t like my blog that’s okay as well.
- Good luck!
Pretty much feeling like this today.
The reason is when you come to the conclusion you’re not that important to someone as you first thought you were.
For more about this cartoon and the implications that don’t appear right away: http://jenniferarmintrout.blogspot.com/2012/07/angry-rant-about-how-we-treat-each.html?zx=79a9b53e6e5c8b89
What’s the difference between being hungry and horny?
where you put the cucumber
My eye caught a dark form lying on the river bottom. It took me a few moments to comprehend what I had stumbled upon. Lying peacefully in the shallow waters of the river, only a few meters from shore, was a full-grown cougar. The contrast between the serenity of the scene I was witnessing and what must have played out here in the cougar’s final moments made me shiver. It was the first shiver of many, as I stripped down and waded out into the icy water to get this shot. x